Friday 23 July 2010

Make me happy..

I was on the train on Saturday going to the gym, when I realised how happy little things make me. So, I decided to compile a list of things that make me happy and keep adding to it as I discover more things. Yes, a lot of them are about trains. This list started on a train.

This all started because a really hench guy got on the train, dressed in black leather and a black baseball hat at Penistone. He was reading some book. When the conductor came to get his ticket, he put a bookmark in said book. The bookmark was a postcard, with a kitten surrounded by flowers on it, and most of the flowers were pink and blue. Something about it really made me smile, probably because it did not look like the sort of thing he'd have, but it made my journey very enjoyable.

Make me happy:
1- Sitting backwards on a train.
2- Being alone on a train with my iPod killing my eardrums.
3- That smile that says "You're an idiot, but I love you".
4- Seeing things that shouldn't work together, but do.
5- Putting the Kerrang! channel on and getting excited whenever a song I like comes on.
6- Being home alone.
7- Dancing round the lounge and singing at the top of my lungs when alone.
8- Being told "I love you".
9- Having music playing just a little bit too loud.
10- Kawaiinot.com
11- Explosm.net
12- Catface.
13- Separating my Whole Nut chocolate into sections and organising them in order as to the number of nuts in each section.

No comments:

Post a Comment