Monday 5 July 2010

Countdown!

Hannah, yes, I stole this off you, because I enjoyed it :}



EIGHT things about yourself that only your best friends know:
Well i don't really have any secrets, so y'know.
1. I act immature because I feel most comfortable as a child
2. Sometimes, I get really insecure
3. I think that there is nothing better than headbanging along to music
4. The besties and the boyfriend mean everything to me
5. I’m so excited about Alton Towers
6. I’m not 16 yet. Take that how you will, since most people know my age and things are related to that.
7. There are times when my ambitions make me doubt myself

8. I don’t have an interesting life at all.


SEVEN songs that you listen to often:
1. Break Your Little Heart – All Time Low
2. Safer To Hate Her – You Me At Six
3. Kiss Me – New Found Glory
4. Always Attract - You Me At Six
5. Love Drunk - Boys Like Girls
6. Holly (Would You Turn Me On?) – All Time Low
7. Amaranth - Nightwish



SIX things that cross your mind a lot:
1. Doubts
2. Jamie
4. Those kids I class as my friends
5. Whether there are snacks in the house or if I’ll have to go without
6. Music!


FIVE things you do before you fall asleep:
1. Get a bottle of water
2. Brush my teeth
3. Say “G’night” to the parents, and yes, hug them.
4. Find some comedy on the TV
5. Read


FOUR things you see right now:
1. The Kerrang mag I’m currently reading
2. My prom photo :}
3. My iPod
4. The stapler with the face and wings


THREE ways a boy would get your attention:?
1. Smile at me
2. Make me laugh
3. Actually treat me like a person


TWO things you want to do before you die:
1. Have my own wildlife park. Where there are loaaads of animals in a giant expanse of woodlands, fields, rivers, lakes etc, so they can all survive and live happily (:
2. Become a groupie with Hannah! :D

Yes, I stole yours Hannah. But I liked it, and I want to :D


ONE thing you are doing this week:
1. Screw it, I’m saying two. Seeing Nally on Tuesday, and going to Alton towers Thursday/Friday :D

2 comments:

  1. Why hello there...I be from Natalie's world, and I just wanted to tell you that you're officially awesome. :) Why? Because of this:
    7. Amaranth - Nightwish
    Om nom nom Nightwish.
    Sorry if I'm creepy. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou! :D
    If you like Nightwish, you are also awesome :D

    You're not creepy..Imma following you in a minute cause of this ;D

    ReplyDelete