Tuesday 20 July 2010

On Sunday, I turned 16.

For anyone following both me and Hannah, I'll apologise now cause I like to steal her quizzes etc. And why shouldn't I?! They look amusing :3

NUMBER 1 - A picture of you and five facts about yourself
Jamie took this, we went to the park on my birthday with my 7 year old cousin. I acted like a child.

1- I don't act my age.
2- My favourite movie is Alice in Wonderland. The
1951 Disney version.
3- Right now, my fingernails are painted bright red. The nails on my right foot are painted this bright red colour too, but my left toenails are painted black.
4- I want a Sharpie. A red one.
5- When I'm older I'm gonna buy a zoo. But a zoo without cages, so basically an exotic wildlife park.


NUMBER 2 - A picture of you and your friends that sums you up.
Jo's 16th Party...We're all smiling, red faced from excessive laughter, and hyped up. I know there are some people missing, but it does describe us perfectly!

NUMBER 3 - A habit you wish you didn't have
I crack my wrists too much. It's not a bad habit or such, but I'm addicted to it and it's not good.

NUMBER 4 - A picture of a place you've been:
Universal Studios, Florida.
Yes I've been other places, but this is my favourite place. Actually, Islands of Adventure is my favourite, but they're technically the same thing and this is the most iconic.

NUMBER 5 - Your favourite superhero and why?Superman. He has a cape, and can fly. And he's just amazing.

NUMBER 6 - A picture of someone/something that has had a massive impact on you.
Basically, this a prom picture. In this picture are a lot of people who I class as my besties, and I class them as having a massive impact on me, cause they're just awesome.

NUMBER 8 - Songs you listen to when you're happy, sad, bored, hyped, mad.Happy: Kiss Me - New Found Glory
Sad - Naked - Avril LavigneBored - Amaranth - Nightwish
Hyped - Break Your Little Heart - All Time Low
Mad - Arma-Goddamn-Motherfucking-Geddon - Marilyn MansonThats a screwed up list.

NUMBER 9 - Another one of you and friends.
Technically, this is only me and one friend. But I love the photo and she needed recognition!


NUMBER 10 - A letter to someone who has hurt you recently
I can't think of anyone who has, not enough to warrant me writing them a letter.

NUMBER 11 - A picture of you and your family
Me, my Mum and my Dad at the Cape of Good Hope in South Africa. I could have used this for the "place you have been" photo too, but oh well.


NUMBER 12 - The first 10 songs played when your iPod is on shuffle:
1- The State - Escapexstacy2- Lips Like Morphine - Kill Hannah3- School - Nirvana
4- Too Much - All Time Low
5- Sugar in the Engine - Hawthorne Heights6- In the Nightside of Eden - H.I.M
7- No Need To Explain - Lacuna Coil
8- Conspiracy - Paramore
9- Jealous Minds Think Alike - You Me At Six10- We Won't Back Down - Escape the Fate

NUMBER 13 - Someone you would swap lives with for a day:
Hayley Williams: She's pretty, hot, an amazing singer, in an awesome band, got amazing hair, is friends with other amazing people, etc etc.
Or, Alex Gaskarth: Same reasons, and I wanna know what it's like to be a guy ;D

NUMBER 14 - Goals/dreams/plans you have:
Goals: To do well in my GCSE's, and get through medical school. Oh, and I want to see a huuuge concert of all my favourite bands. And I'll meet them all too.
Dream: To not fail life.
Plans: Cannon Hall party. And a shopping trip with my money.

NUMBER 15 - Nicknames you have and why
Ping - Becky gave it to me
Snuffles - Jamie calls me it, as in "Katiesnuffles". I find it cute.Gayface - Hannah calls me it
...Thats about it

NUMBER 16 - Someone you can see yourself marrying
Without sounding too sad, Jamie :3


NUMBER 17 - A picture of something that makes you happy:

My cat, Mittens :3 She makes me happy :}


NUMBER 18 - What makes you different from everyone else?
The fact that I admit I am immature, but that it proves I have a personality. Other than that, I'm pretty much the same as everyone else...but unique ;D


NUMBER 19 - Something you crave forHappy Hippos. I go through a huge box a week sometimes. It makes me fat.


NUMBER 20 - A letter to your parents
I'm not writing this. They know I love them and they know I know they're insane. So I guess, "keep on being the way you are". There you go.

NUMBER 21 - What would you find in your bag?
My bag is upstairs. It contains my purse (with money, bus passes, etc), plasters, tablets, dust, wrappers off various things, tissue packets, and some bracelets.
:3

NUMBER 22 - What do you think of your friends?I love them. I think they're totally insane, and they're making my sanity die, but I love them.


NUMBER 23 - Why are you blogging every day?
I actually don't blog every day. YOU LIE, QUESTION, YOU LIE!!


NUMBER 24 - A picture of you last year and a picture of you now - have you changed?

Then:
Me in 2009, eating onion rings in a Chilli's restaurant, America.

Now:
Me on a swing on my 16th birthday. I know I've used this before, but its a recent picture of me that I like. And yes, I think I've changed!

No comments:

Post a Comment