Saturday 10 July 2010

Meadowhall and Alton Towers

I went to Meadowhall with Nally on Tuesday, I have to say it was awesome. We went to Starbucks and drunk frappuccinos whilst eating probably not that healthy food for lunch. We went to Paperchase, because like me, she is obsessed with stationary. I bought two folders, they're pretty ;D I think our best bargain has to be the All Time Low CD's we got - by getting one each on 2 for £10 we only had to pay £5 for a CD! :D Anyway, we sat for a long time discussing our various injuries, and we inhaled Hollister cause lets face it, that shop smells good. Oh, and we also decided to have a Cannon Hall party in summer :}

Wednesday, I slept at Amy's house with her, Rach and Jamie. It was the first time I'd ever shared a bed with Jamie, well, we slept on an airbed but still. We stayed up till about 11 watching Mamma Mia and eating pizza, and yes we sung along (much to Jamie's disapproval). The next morning we were up at 6:30 to get ready for Alton Towers, cause we had to be in Sheffield for 9 and we wanted to do hair/makeup and eat before we went. As it happened, we were late, but we did finally get to Sheffield to pick up the Sheff lot - Including Rob and Ben, who are awesome and we haven't seen for ages. After getting totally hyped up on the coach, we finally got there. Thank god for fasttrack passes - it cut a 70 minute queue down to 30! Thi3teen has to be the best ride there, even if it did involve queueing for 45 minutes (the sign originally said 70, so we got a bit of a good queue in the end). I didn't even break Jamie's hand when the floor drops, so I was proud. We made it on The Flume, Nemesis, Air, Thi3teen and Hex before we had to leave, and went in the aquarium (where you can let shrimps eat your fingers) so it was a pretty successful day all in all! Especially as we were trying to set Ben and Rachel up the whole time we were queueing for Thi3teen, and it worked!
I didn't get home until about 10:30, so I was knackered due to lack of sleep, and hungry due to lack of food, so I had a shower, a pizza, and then went to bed. I was asleep before 11:30, so I was proud!

Friday, I was up at about 6:30 once again, so I felt like death. The reason? Another day at Alton Towers! This time, though, with school. Me, Jamie, Rachel and Amy were all shattered, I think we all slept on the coach. With being there Thursday too, we didn't need to do the rides again, so we only went on Thi3teen (cause we all love it), the Flume and the Rapids. Needless to say, we got soaked! It was fantastic! We paid £5 for a fast track to the Flume and the Rapids (plus another two rides we didnt go on) which mean that we went on Thi3teen and the Flume in the time that our other friends were queuing for the flume alone, and we had time to do the rapids and get food before it was time to leave, so it was definitely a good idea.

Overall, it was a pretty good 4 days. Actually, a fantastic 4 days. I have no idea how to round this off, so here goes. Bye!

I am still painting flowers for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment