Monday 5 July 2010

Hello, my fine feathered friends!

Prom was on Friday. Despite my initial worry about everything, it turned out really well :') Everyone looked really good, wearing dresses and suits, and everyone just looked really good :) the after party was also rather good :') I didn't get drunk, yay, but I did insist on wearing Jamie's dinner jacket and bow-tie. And I went on a trampoline whilst wearing my prom dress. Maybe I was tipsy. But then after that, I went to Jamie's and stayed the night. I like Jamie's house (':

Induction day(s) were also pretty good - lessons seem okay, and I made a new friend :') which made me really happy :') Anyway, we had a free period, it was warm, and it was good! :D

I never have anything interesting to blog any more. Well, I never did.

I'm seeing Nally tomorrow. And I actually can't wait :') I like Natalie. She's fun (:
I do however need to buy a couple of ringbinders, which I can't forget!

On Thursday I'm going to Alton Towers for the day with Jamie, Amy, Rob and a few others :) then I'm coming home, sleeping, and going again on Friday with school. I think this week should be rather good! :')

I made a mess of the kitchen today. I made cupcakes, which went well. I melted chocolate, which didn't make a mess either. Then I put sprinkles on them, and I didn't do it very well so they went everywhere. It was awesome! :D

I now have 8 weeks to myself. Hiya water fights, summer and happy things! :')

She works for the weekend, mix tape of her favourite band, tearin' up the radio, lost in the stereo sound <3

4 comments:

  1. She's trouble in a tank top, pretty little time bomb...

    All time looooow are GOD, and I'm glad you think I'm fun :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tattoos and a switchblade attitude, snakebite heart with a bubblegum heart (:

    They are awesome! :D I plan to see them when they come to the UK <3

    Yes, you are fun :D you make me smile/laugh when we go places :')

    ReplyDelete
  3. KATIE! ALL TIME LOW SAID ON RADIO 1 THIS MORNING THAT THEY'RE DOING A UK TOUR NEXT YEAR. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHILOVETHEM♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. IKNOW!!
    WE ARE GOING!! I DON'T CARE WHEN IT IS, WE ARE!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete