Sunday 8 August 2010

Oh, hai there!

I only blogged a few minutes ago, but since it was only an update I figured I can blog again now. I'm bored, you see.

I realised the other day that I still have an unhealthy obsession with Harry Potter. I have The Chamber of Secrets on my iPod already, in audiobook form, and I'm currently putting The Prisoner of Azkaban on it. I'm up to disk 7 out of 10. Which is why I'm bored, since it takes about seven minutes per disk.

Because of this, this blog is taking on a Harry Potter themed theme.

I also watched the entire Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire movie on Thursday. I've never watched it right 'till the end, due to the fact when I was younger I was petrified of Voldemort. Yes, I know it's sad, but it's just the way I was. I think I annoyed Jamie though, 'cause every time I saw Cedrick Diggory I shouted "You're gonna get killed by Voldemort and be changed into a sparkly douchebag of a vampire! Your life is OVER!" Which eventually lead to him telling me that if I said it one more time he wouldn't speak to me for a week. So I shut up.

Sadly, although he had the 6th movie, the disk for the 5th was missing and we couldn't watch the 5th cause it "wouldn't be in order". Which annoyed me. But Matt downloaded the 5th off the internets, and is gonna put it onto a disk so that we can watch it next time we see each other :')

I also discovered that the other day Avada Kedavra was a trending topic on Twitter. It epically made my day, and I used it in a Tweet.

One more thing. If I watch Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone, I can talk along with the characters the entire way through. I know their lines that well.

Anyway, I'm really hungry, so I'm gonna go eat lunch. Or at least cook it, and then eat it. Toodle-pip!

No comments:

Post a Comment