Thursday 5 August 2010

My summer's shaping up to be pretty good.

Well, it's a lot better than it could be :3

On Thursday, I went to Lyndhurst, in the New Forest. It was lovely! The hotel wasn't fantastic, a little dated in the rooms, but it was better than a street. It was really warm too, I got no sleep thanks to being too warm. The pool upset me too, it was outside. It looked quite nice, but I didn't fancy everyone seeing my outside in a bikini, even though it was heated, and I'd have had to walk from the room and through the hotel wearing nothing but a bikini too, which I wasn't prepared to do. Instead, I stayed in the room for a few hours and did nothing of any interest on the internets whilst Mum was in her course.
Thursday afternoon we went to Bournemouth. Again, lovely! I went swimming (by myself!) for an hour, then came back to the room, had showers etc, then once the course was done we walked to the beach. I had icecream. It was boiling down there, so I wore a dress, and felt happy. It also made me want to take surfing lessons, and Mum agreed that if I get a stronger leg I'll be allowed to have them next summer! ;D

Jamie came home yesterday. It made me very happy, especially since we were texting pretty much non-stop from 2:30pm onwards, pausing only when I went to the gym. And I got to sleep at his from Thursday to Saturday, it was lovely :) although, being told by Matt that if I go on holiday with them it'll be a lot of fun because he can rip me and Jamie to shreds scared me a little.
Another highlight to the few days was the fact that I bonded with Sacha, the family cat, properly for the first time! She got on the arm on the chair I was sitting on when we watched Derren Brown after dinner (which was lovely spaghetti bolognese, made by Matt) and refused to leave me alone unless I fussed her. It was awesome ;D I also got bit by Izzy's hamster, which I didn't mind, because it meant I got to hold him and he's adorable, all twitchy nosed with huuuge whiskers and even bigger testicles.

I also got music plans yesterday, in the form of booking tickets to go and see The Blackout with Hannah on the 11th of December 2010. Fuck yeah! I'm a little excited to tell you the truth.
It means that I have Paramore in November, The Blackout in December and Russel Howard in February. I need plans for January! Any offers? ;3

I'M A RIOT, YOU'RE A FUCKING RIOT! I'M A RIOT, YOU'RE A RIIIOOOOOTT! <3

2 comments:

  1. i also have Paramore in Nov, TBO in Dec and Russell Howard in Feb, along with others :D
    EXCITED♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Paramore in November and Russell Howard in February toooo! :D <3

    ReplyDelete