Monday 31 May 2010

Keranggg!

As this is the 3rd blog I've wrote today, you probably have some idea of just how boring today is. I named this blog after the noise a guitar makes, which is also the name of a pretty awesome music magazine. Good times.

I spent this weekend with my boyfriend. He slept over Saturday and Sunday night, leading to a rather good weekend.

I totally beat him at Mario Kart, but he won't admit it.

I had a really good time, and it was the perfect way to start my final week before the real exams start. I have 13 left, I think. 5 next week, 4 the week after that, and 1 each week for the two weeks after that. Not too bad, I guess. But I'm dreading it. This week looks good though :)

Tomorrow is my worst day out of it all, I think. I'm going to the dentist around midday, and the doctors in the evening. Not too bad though, the dentist isn't at all bad and the doctors is in my best interests, so what's the worst that can happen?!

After that, my week is good. Wednesday I'm going to a party to celebrate the end of school. I'm wearing my dress and leggings, so I'll feel good and hopefully it'll be a good day/evening :) On Thursday I'm going out with a group of friends to the park where we can play in the fountains and have a generally good time :') Saturday, I'm going shopping with my best friend, and catch up on all the goodtimes (:

I'm just gonna revise all weekend. I have a maths exam on Monday, and although I don't think it'll be at all bad I just wanna make sure I can do it all :)

After the exams are over, I have the summer holidays which are always good :) And then 6th Form! :) I'm actually really looking forwards to it, I think it'll be a good two years at the right school. I made the right choice, I think. The only problem is that loads of my friends are leaving to go elsewhere, and I'm gonna miss them loads :( But, I wish them the best of luck, and I will keep in touch! :)

In November, I'm going to see Paramore, my favourite band. (See previous blog for details). I'm really excited for it, especially as I'm going with people I haven't seen in ages. Paramore put on an awesome show, and its going to be fantastic to be there jumping along with them, screaming out every lyric of every song :) Then, in February, I'm going to see Russell Howard, also at Sheffield, with my boyfriend. That's gonna be just as awesome, I love comedy and Russell Howard is just a legend!

I think these next few months are gonna be an awesome period in my life :}

They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, your little spies <3

2 comments: