Monday 31 May 2010

Band reviews #1 - Paramore

Its not often you find a band that you can truthfully say you love, but with Paramore I have found that band. Paramore were and still are my favourite band by a long shot. Each album has a distinct sound to it, and there is variation within the albums that create an awesome feel. They have songs that can be used to cheer you up, make you dance, or make you cry, depending on how you want to feel.

I discovered Paramore after my short, but none the less embarrassing, stint of liking "popular" music, that is R'n'B, Dance etc.. They were the first band I'd ever heard from the Alternative/Rock genre, and I have to say I was hooked. Their songs actually mean something to me, the lyrics actually have meaning (which is unusual in today's society of pointless music) and they produce the sort of music that you get stuck in your head all day.

Sure, they haven't inspired any of the "greats", but they have influenced many young people, who in the future might make fantastic rockers, all influenced by Paramore.

No comments:

Post a Comment